Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food Log - Mon 2/9/09

I realize I was sort of hard on myself in the last post I wrote. You are all so supportive and I know nobody is judging me. I am the most critical of myself, and learning to allow myself the same mistakes that I allow others is part of my learning process in this journey. I am no longer mad at myself for the last few rough weeks, I am just moving forward! There will be more bad weeks in the future, I will just get better at recovering from them and bounce back faster!

Yesterday I did stay on Phase 1, but I actually did not eat enough until the evening. I did not have my day planned too good and needed to get groceries. So eating was an after thought by the time I got to it yesterday!

I will just list what I ate sort of in the order I ate it.

What I ate:
-String cheese
-String cheese
-Gum
-Pistachio nuts
(The above is all I ate until about 5:30pm)
-A bowl of taco soup with some low fat cheese and ff free sour cream (yummy!)
-Salad with a few sun flower seeds and lf ranch
-2 cream cheese cups, a dollop of peanut butter, a few sugar free chocolate chips, dollop of cool whip melted together
-1 32 oz mug of water

Now I have groceries so I can eat a more balanced day. I still need to work on getting some new snack and dinner recipes from other South Beachers. I need to call Denette and Kim to get their favorites!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

cindave said...

looks good, even though it probably wasn't the most fulfilling eating day. good job sticking to it though. keep it up! glad you have some more choices now.

Marianne said...

Karly, I am so proud of how hard you work!