It is what I am looking for.
Webster's Dictionary defines it as:
-Intense, driving, or overmastering feeling or conviction
-A strong liking or desire for, or devotion to some activity, object, or concept
Why am I looking for mine?
Because I lost it and feel about as low as I could right now, as far as my weight is concerned. It was a very rough couple of months during the move. I gained weight back. Lots. Once the fog of the move had lifted, I got back on South Beach and lost 10 pounds that first week. But I have been overwhelmed this week, once again, with the enormity of my task, and feel deflated. Hopeless. Passionless.
Do I try ---
AGAIN?
(You don't have to answer that, it's meant for me)
I will get back to you on that one.
PS: Please take my poll on the sidebar. I am interested in how people want me to report/check-in.
2 comments:
Karly, I was actually just wondering when you were going to post again on this blog. I love reading it when you're willing to share because it's open and honest and that's what makes it so interesting and great to read. Please keep posting!!!
i know what you mean. my passion is struggling as well. i think you have to be honest, or else it won't offer the accountability you want from it. we both know that the actual DOING is hard, but the GETTING STARTED is by FAR the worst. we both need to get started. and remember, don't focus on the final number you want. small goals. just focus on the small goals. 10 pounds at a time, you can get there. you know how much better you feel when you can start fitting in your smaller clothes. even thought it wasn't your final goal, you feel SO MUCH BETTER. you can't get caught up thinking you can't be happy until you get to that number. keep going.
Post a Comment