This week marked a milestone. Not in pounds, but in persistence.
I started Weight Watchers 6 months or 24 weeks ago.
This is the first time in my adult life that I have really stuck-it-out on a weight loss plan. I guess that's probably why it's working this time!
This is the first time I have been to all but 2 meetings, tracked my food, drank my water, made exercise a priority, and make good food choices the majority of the time.
During this process a quote that I have heard many times has become my very favorite:
"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance."
-- H. Jackson Brown
I just have to strive to keep being the stream...and I'll reach my goal.
Weight in Report:
Loss this week: -1.2 lbs
Total Lost: -89.2 lbs
# left to 100 lbs: 10.8 lbs
I missed the 90 lb star by less than a pound --- hopefully next week!
3 comments:
good job! tonight i'm going to write out what i'm going to eat tomorrow and i'm not going to screw it up. and i'll work out, hopefully early before the kids wake up. there, it's out there. i'm accountable. :)
Wow, you blow me away every week! How do you continually lose weight, even on vacation?? I seriously cannot imagine all the hard work you put in; we readers just get to see the exciting news every week, but we don't go through the everyday discipline that you do. You are seriously awesome to be dedicated to something for so long.
When do we get a new picture?
Post a Comment