Today is the first time I have weighed since starting on Thurs, Oct. 23rd. I did not want to focus on numbers because my only goal right now is to STICK TO THE PLAN! So when I went to weigh today I had no idea what it would say.
RESULTS:
Loss this week: -10 pounds
Total Lost: 10 pounds
YEA! I feel really good about that number! I hope to lose about another 10 lbs while I am on Phase 1, but as long as I stick to the plan it does not matter. Remember, I will not lose like this after I start Phase 2. Right now I am on the kick-start program and am losing at a faster rate! But it feels great to get a little bit behind me and know that the work is paying off!
8 comments:
WOO HOO!!!
wow! Thats awesome, great start. So i guess I need to call you some time, I have been hearing some things.
Awesome job Karly! Way to go. Keep up the good work.
Good job Karly. Are you trying to beat the 40 lbs I lost going into surgery? I hope you do!!! (Not to compare us in any way. Each person's quest is their quest, no need for comparisons to determine success or failure) Anyway, the 10 pounds is sure a nice omen for your quest. WOW-this public quest is rather gutsy. Love Dad
Love,Dad
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
WOW!!!! Great job!!
Congrats!! Good for you. What an accomplishment!! You can do it.
WE love you!!
Summer
Karly,
Remember, "It's not the gale, but the set of the sail!"
Love Dad Love, Dad
Post a Comment