But yesterday went good. I made my new menu for the week and got groceries. I am so excited to have Chili tomorrow! Yum! That sounds so good. I will let you know how it turns out.
Yesterday I made it past the half-way point of my 2 week goal, and am now on my way down to the finish line! It feels great to know I will finish and meet my goal. When I was talking to my Mom tonight I said, "You don't think I did good yesterday because I didn't blog, huh?" She said, "No! I know you won't do bad at least until you reach the 2 week goal!" I am still not sure if that was a compliment or not...is she expecting me to cave in just after meeting my first goal? Just kidding Mom...I know what you meant! :0) There is definitely value in setting mini goals for yourself to work toward. I need to think of my next one!
CHALLENGE: Get through Halloween without eating ANY candy...NOT ONE BITE! I have never done that before. But don't feel too bad for me, I had my share BEFORE Halloween. :0( It will still be hard though...it is tradition to eat fun candy after being outside collecting it from all the neighbors with your kids. And tradition is one of the biggest reasons we eat! But, this year is different. I am on a mission to stick to the program and that is what I am going to do!
Quote of the day:
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily!"
~ Zig Ziglar
Is this true or what! That is why writing in this blog every day is so important to me right now! It gets me thinking about why I am doing this and what I want. It keeps me focused and motivated to be able to post positive things and meet the goals I have set!
I hope everyone has a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
1 comment:
happy halloween! you can do it! i will be there to knock the candy bars out of your hand if i need to! (as long as my hands aren't full of candy. oops. hypocritical. i'll try to be moderate. :) i love that quote for today about motivation and bathing. that is awesome. i really need to remember that. keep it up! you are amazing!
Post a Comment