I just wanted to report that I did NOT HAVE ANY CANDY and it was not too bad. It is sort of like the Word of Wisdom...if you have already made the choice not to partake before the opportunity arises, it is easy to SAY NO. I did not have to think about it and talk myself into or out of anything. I had already set my goal and made my choice.
The best thing I have eaten all week was the Chili I made today. I am not sure if it was really that good, or if it just tasted so good to me because it tasted so different from anything else I have had lately. I really enjoyed it and I doubled the batch so there are leftovers. I have already warned Nick NOT to touch the chili...it's mine! I will put the recipe on tomorrow in case anyone wants a good chili recipe.
Quote of the day:
"This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything."
~Scott Reed
Today I met my mini goal of making it through Halloween without eating any candy, which keeps me on track for my 2 week goal, to stick to the program. That goal HAS changed everything...for me.
2 comments:
yay!!! i was really impressed and proud of you last night! you didn't budge, but still managed to have an awesome time. good job!
Wow, very impressive. I don't know if I could do that. Actually, pretty sure I couldn't.
And just so you know, I look at your blog everyday, as I'm sure a lot of other people do. So even if I don't comment, I'm still interested in what you're writing, and you've left me hanging the past couple days. Keep posting, I love to read about your progress!
Post a Comment