I just wanted to post a quick note and tell you my last weigh in...I lost 1 lb. So my total now is 25.4 lbs. I am very happy with that. I told myself I had to make it to one more weigh in, and I could 'enjoy' some snacks for Christmas.
So my plan for this week is:
- Don't go crazy...eat some of what I want and enjoy it, but don't pig out
- Just because I am enjoying some seasonal food and treats does NOT mean every meal is a break. When there is no need to eat 'off the beach' I need to make good choices
- After Christmas week, when Nick has gone back to OK, I will see where I am at and re-evaluate my 7 week goal. I will decide if I need to do Phase 1 for a time, or if I want to just stick with phase 2...I will have to see then.
- The true test is the week AFTER Christmas...I must get right back 'On the Beach' strong and move forward. That will be success for me!
- Be flexible...I am on a journey, and that means I am on the journey and life continues to happen...I can enjoy, I can not feel guilty for enjoying, and I can continue on my journey. I am sure I will gain a few pounds. That is not the end of the world. Like I said, the Monday after Christmas I will see where I am, and plan my next week. That is what this is all about!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2 comments:
If your experience is like mine, after eating a few goodies, you'll realize how "YUCKY" you feel after eating them. It's like going into a sugar coma. You'll realize what good things you're doing for yourself.
GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP and enjoy the holiday!!
Okay, Christmas is over...time to get back on board!!! We can do it!!
A yummy treat for when I'm having those sugar withdrawls...a couple of those sugar free chocolate chips with some almonds. Just remember to limit! :-)
Jeff left for his business trip today, so I'm being brave like you!
Post a Comment