I DID IT!
I SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 2 FULL WEEKS ON PHASE 1 OF THE SOUTH BEACH DIET!
I am feeling really proud of myself for sticking it out and sticking to it. Just before I started, on Oct. 23rd, I really did not know if I could ever get myself back on track. I know that without this blog I would not have 2 strong weeks behind me.
This blog is really helping me in soooo many ways:
1. This blog is helping me to be conscience of my goals at all times, and helping me to see the long term.
2. This blog is getting me through the moments of "I want it now...the big goal is too far away to worry about right now," and getting me to the "I want it now, BUT, that choice does affect my long term goal, and if I want the long term goal I need to stay on track RIGHT NOW!"
That is HUGE in the journey of weight loss, especially in my case, when the journey is a very LONG journey.
3. This blog lets me make my goals public, which motivates me more to meet them!
4. This blog gives me an outlet to talk about things that are working and things I need to work on...as well as the everyday mundane details of 'life on the beach' (that's lingo for a South Beach Dieter)
5. This blog lets me feel the support all of you have for me, and that helps to keep me going more than any of you know! Thank you!
So, today is Phase 2. I will blog later to let you know how the first day has gone.
I also have a really fun reward to go buy!
4 comments:
Woot woot! Way to go! What do you get to eat in Phase 2?
WHAT A HAPPY DAY FOR YOU!!!!
Congratulation!!
YEA KARLY! That's so awesome. You're doing so good! I'm excited for you to get a new straightener! I've needed one for a while- make sure you get a super expensive one! You deserve it! Love ya.
You are on your way--so proud of you. All the knowledge you have is worth it's weight in gold--and it must feel good to be using it!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment